Saturday 31 October 2015

Character - Game Detail Change

I have recently altered my game details slightly as there were some details that seemed too forced to cover all three of my card themes (Fantasy, Mutation and Light). I have changed the identity of the protagonists in my card game. They are now plant-like creatures that use photosynthesis/light to mutate and strengthen themselves. They are invaded by alien creatures and have to fight back using their light ability. In terms of the game mechanics, I still feel that the idea I have discussed in previous posts works very well and may only need some small tweaking to make it more flavorful for the plant creatures. Below is an influence map for my plant creatures, I intend to do more thumbnails to work out the look of these characters and I still feel like ink is the way to go, it effortlessly creates very natural looking forms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment